Pixie Crop - Organic Cotton Geometric Crop Hoodie - Lavender w/ 'Vector Equilibrium' and Mint w/ 'Starburst' Print
Pixie Crop by Sacred Geometrix
- 100% Organic Cotton Interlock Fabric
- Fabric Weight: 6.25 oz/ square yard
- Low Impact Fabric Dye
- Water-based Screen Printed Fabric
- Deep Cowl Hood
- Lined Hood
- Drawcord w/ Brass Grommets
- Brass Cord Ends
- Double Needle Coverstitch Reinforced Hem Line, Neck Line & Wrist Cuffs
- Bar Tack Reinforced Stitching for Garment Longevity & Seam Integrity
These Pixie-Crop tops are perfect for lounging or being active. They pair great with an omni-crop underneath them, and the stretch of the interlock fabric along with the ribbing under the bust offers added support for breasts of any cup size. Our goal was comfortability first, and we believe you will love not just that, but also the look and versatility this style offers. Being made of organic cotton and printed with water based dyes - The Pixie Crop hoodie is perfect for any active lifestyle or just lounging around the house. If you find yourself hitting the beach with some friends, doing yoga or just feeling cozy at home - you'll be happy in your Pixie Crop.
Interlock: 6.25 oz / square yard
- Medium weight material, great for everyday use, and for temperate climates. Good stretch and rebound.
Baby Rib: 6 oz / square yard
- Medium weight extra stretchy fabric used to finish hem lines, sleeve cuffs, hood lines, and collars.
All of our fabrics are 100% organic cotton
- Dyed with low impact dyes
- Fabric Patterns are hand printed with water based ink.
Please contact us to request our Organic Certification.
Cold wash and hang dry for ultimate garment longevity.
Plenty of our customers just throw it in the wash like anything else. These garments still look great for years and years.
Our garments will stand the test of time regardless of your wash style.
Good Vibes Only!
We are: Made in Beautiful California, USA
We are: A Small Business
We are: Well Paid American Craftsmen and Craftswomen
We are: Happily Crafting Each Garment
Learn: How Its Made