GEO Modulator: The Portal Tank - Organic Cotton Customizable Sleeveless Hoodie - Unisex Hooded Tank Top
Portal Tank by Sacred Geometrix
- 100% Organic Cotton Interlock Fabric
- Fabric Weight: 6.25 oz/ square yard
- Low Impact Fabric Dye
- Water-based Screen Printed Fabric
- Kangaroo Pouch
- Deep Cowl Hood
- Lined Hood
- Drawcord w/ Brass Grommets
- Brass Cord Ends
- Double Needle Coverstitch Reinforced Hem Line & Neck line
- Bar Tack Reinforced Stitching for Pocket Longevity & Seam Integrity
The length on these hoodies are 3 to 4 inches longer than your average hoodie style. The length has been built with a winter sport aesthetic in mind.
The Portal Hoodie is our premier clothing garment that has been created to stand the test of time. We are confident you will live in it because of how comfortable it is. The organic cotton interlock fabric is a medium weight and of the highest quality available on the market. We added some extra style by the wrist, by adding an angular contrasting color fabric, drawing a little more color and accent to your hand movement. The lined hoods add another layer of comfort and style to our most sought after product to date.
Interlock: 6.25 oz / square yard
- Medium weight material, great for everyday use, and for temperate climates. Good stretch and rebound.
Baby Rib: 6 oz / square yard
- Medium weight extra stretchy fabric used to finish hem lines, sleeve cuffs, hood lines, and collars.
All of our fabrics are 100% organic cotton
- Dyed with low impact dyes
- Fabric Patterns are hand printed with water based ink.
Please contact us to request our Organic Certification.
Cold wash and hang dry for ultimate garment longevity.
Plenty of our customers just throw it in the wash like anything else. These garments still look great for years and years.
Our garments will stand the test of time regardless of your wash style.
Good Vibes Only!
We are: Made in Beautiful California, USA
We are: A Small Business
We are: Well Paid American Craftsmen and Craftswomen
We are: Happily Crafting Each Garment
Learn: How Its Made