Kimono - Organic Cotton Sacred Geometry Robe - Grey w/ 'Vector Equilibrium' Print
- 100% Organic Cotton Interlock Fabric
- Fabric Weight: 6.25 oz/ square yard
- Low Impact Fabric Dye
- Water-based Screen Printed Fabric
- Double layered Accent fabric
- Double Needle Coverstitch Reinforced Hem Line & Sleeve Cuffs
- Bar Tack Reinforced Stitching for Pocket Longevity & Seam Integrity
One of the greatest respects to our kimono design was given when a man working for a traditional Japanese Kimono manufacturer complimented the drape and fit of our robe. It has been proven by our customers time and time again to be the most versatile garment for any wardrobe. Great to lounge in the house or take it out for the night to show off the vibrant color schemes and elegant shapes it constantly makes as you move.
Interlock: 6.25 oz / square yard
- Medium weight material, great for everyday use, and for temperate climates. Good stretch and rebound.
Baby Rib: 6 oz / square yard
- Medium weight extra stretchy fabric used to finish hem lines, sleeve cuffs, hood lines, and collars.
All of our fabrics are 100% organic cotton
- Dyed with low impact dyes
- Fabric Patterns are hand printed with water based ink.
Please contact us to request our Organic Certification.
Cold wash and hang dry for ultimate garment longevity.
Plenty of our customers just throw it in the wash like anything else. These garments still look great for years and years.
Our garments will stand the test of time regardless of your wash style.
One Size Fits All. These Unisex Kimonos are engineered to fit a very wide range men and women.